America’s Gold Buffalos Return For 2023!
The rugged designs featured on the iconic Buffalo Nickel have never fallen out of favor with collectors who have proven time and time again their love for the romance of the Wild West that the coin epitomizes. The series ended in 1938 but was not forgotten. The design appears each year on the United States Mint’s spectacular $50 Gold Buffalo coin, and now the 2023 Gold Buffalos are rumbling out of The Mint ready to stampede into your collection!
James Earle Fraser’s Iconic Design
America’s One-Ounce Gold Buffalo was introduced in 2006 as the very first highly pure 99.99% gold coin series to be struck by the United States Mint. Now in its 16th year of production, the Gold Buffalo continues to capture imaginations with its time-honored James Earle Fraser design. From coins to ingots and beyond, gold comes in many forms. However, sometimes a design is so iconic, so ahead of its time yet reverent of the past, that it transforms the gold it graces into an object well beyond the sum of its parts. Instead of a piece of precious metal, you can hold a true work of historic American artistry in your hand. THIS is the legacy of the American Buffalo Gold Bullion Coin.
Flawless Gold Eagles Signed by the 42nd US Treasurer!
Each 2023 Gold Buffalo coin available in this offer has been graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Company (NGC) as being in flawless Uncirculated Mint State-70 (MS70) condition, a distinction that means these perfectly-graded coins have ZERO imperfections—showing all features and fields exactly as the engraver and mint intended. In addition, NGC has certified that these Gold Eagles are First Day of Issue (FDI) coins, a designation that means they were received by NGC or an NGC-approved depository by the release date or on the business day within 24 hours of the official release date. Collectors seek out these coins because they are produced with new dies and considered to have sharper strikes and deeper mirrors than those that are struck later. Also, the population of coins labeled First Day of Issue is only a fraction of the total mintage. And for the final touch, each coin in this magnificent three-piece set has been sonically sealed in an acrylic holder with a black display core and encapsulated with a label personally signed by the 42nd US Treasurer, Ms. Anna Cabral! Only a handful of these signed, high-grade sets are available, making this offer highly coveted by Gold Eagle collectors.
- FRASER’S BELOVED CREATION . . . – Using the original design created for the 1913-1938 Buffalo Nickel, James Earle Fraser’s stoic Native American portrait and standing bison look even more vivid and detailed when struck on a larger gold canvas that measures 32.7 mm in diameter. (Original Buffalo Nickels measured only 21 mm in diameter.) In addition, the textured fields on both sides add incredible gravity and contrast.
- . . . EXPERTLY STRUCK IN HIGHLY PURE GOLD! – The craftspeople of the West Point Mint are acclaimed for their skill and attention to detail. It’s this talent that transforms each one-ounce planchet of highly pure 99.99% fine gold into a breathtaking work of numismatic art.
- UNITED STATES LEGAL TENDER – Each 2023 One-Ounce Gold Buffalo Bullion Coin is 50 dollars U.S. legal tender, as seen on the coin’s reverse.
- GRADED IN PERFECT UNCIRCULATED CONDITION – Your 2023 One-Ounce Gold Buffalo has been graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Company (NGC) as being in perfect Mint State-70 (MS70) condition.
- KEY FIRST DAY OF ISSUE CERTIFICATION – NGC has certified your Gold Buffalo to be a First Day of Issue (FDI) coin, independent authentication that your coin was released by the mint during the premier day of the series’ issue. It will come in an acrylic holder with a black display core and special Buffalo label.
- SIGNED BY THE 42ND US TREASURER – Each coin will come sealed in an acrylic holder with a black display core and encapsulated with a label personally signed by the 42nd US Treasurer, Ms. Anna Cabral!
These American Buffalo Gold Bullion Coins are not sold directly to the general public—you can only purchase them through a U.S. Mint-authorized buyer. Fortunately, PME deals with all of the leading dealers and distributors in this industry, nation-wide. Due to their high purity and numismatic value, Gold Buffalos consistently experience high demand from both goldbugs and collectors. With history as our guide, we see our supply of 2023 Gold Buffalos selling out quickly. Call one of our professional advisors today!
|Year of Issue||2023|
|Pedigree||First Day Of Issue|
|Weight||1 Ounce - oz|